Moviedweeb

Movies you have cried during

" You said you always be there for me but your notttt!"""" "And its my fault!!!" " Its my fault!"

I will alreadys rem the King of animated movies :'( (Simbas dad dying while saving him) The lion  King Roars in emotional content!

Forrest Gump. (Whenever you need me Jennie..." I wont be far away!")

Optimus Prime biting the Farm in Revenge of the Fallen(Hey thats a sad moment for a Transformers fan :P-So sue me lol)

ET( I will be right hereeee!)

" Tales as old as timeeeeeeeeeee!""""" Beauty and the Beast--This should have won best picture as the LionKing above. Always cheating the great animated films

Titanic " Rose your so stupid!!"  " Your So Stupid!" " Why you did that!") :) It was unbreakable as the one run king for a reason

The new king James Cameron Avatar I of IV  (" My Jake! My Jake!")---Gets me teareyed everytime.. Also the seen where the young warrior meets his end at Jakes KNife( The extended edition--He wanted Jake to be his last shadow!) :'(

I really can't understand What you've tried to say.

Films i have cried on.

Bambi- When i was 6 years old. Tears were streaming down my eyes :(

Land before time - 7 years old -I cried during the death scene at the beginning and then i remember going into the toilet and crying my eyes out after i finished watching the whole thing. :(

E.T. - 6 years old - The ending....i couldn't believe he would never see him again.. :(

The Green Mile - Extremely emotional ending. Seeing Tom Hanks with watery eyes looking at the execution was exactly how i felt :(

The Return of the King - My favourite trilogy ever - As Baumer said.....'you bow to know one' = tears :(

King Kong (2005) - When he got shot up by hundreds of bullets and then is just hanging off the edge and you see his sad eyes...Heart wrenching scene. Was on a first date with my Mrs but i didn't care, i shed tears:(

Films i came close to crying:

titanic- The old couple in bed about to die and the mother putting her kids to sleep. 

The Last Samurai - When the Japanese military captain sees his enemies ( his people) dying from the mini gun and orders them to stop firing...had to hold back my tears. 

Bridge to Terabithia - Transported me back to my childhood to when i saw the classics children movies - Very sad movie.

Never Ending Story - Atreyu horse...his screaming really shook me. Very emotional scene.

Armageddon - Bruce willis' life flashing before his eyes...

Terminator 2- 'I now know why you cry...but it is something i can never do' and then the thumbs up...

Fellowship of the Ring - Boromirs death...everytime i watch it, it still has the same impact for me.

Braveheart - one of the best soundtracks ever helped. 'Freedoooooooooom' and then the final battle scene where the scots charge the english.

Gladiator - 'Honor him'

Lion King - Love between father and son says it all 

An American Tale - Stripe just reminded me..love it

OK i think i'll stop now lol, list is getting too long.

Edited by Omario

Films i have cried on.

Bambi- When i was 6 years old. Tears were streaming down my eyes :(

Land before time - 7 years old -I cried during the death scene at the beginning and then i remember going into the toilet and crying my eyes out after i finished watching the whole thing. :(

E.T. - 6 years old - The ending....i couldn't believe he would never see him again.. :(

The Green Mile - Extremely emotional ending. Seeing Tom Hanks with watery eyes looking at the execution was exactly how i felt :(

The Return of the King - My favourite trilogy ever - As Baumer said.....'you bow to know one' = tears :(

King Kong (2005) - When he got shot up by hundreds of bullets and then is just hanging off the edge and you see his sad eyes...Heart wrenching scene. Was on a first date with my Mrs but i didn't care, i shed tears:(

Films i came close to crying:

titanic- The old couple in bed about to die and the mother putting her kids to sleep. 

The Last Samurai - When the Japanese military captain sees his enemies ( his people) dying from the mini gun and orders them to stop firing...had to hold back my tears. 

Bridge to Terabithia - Transported me back to my childhood to when i saw the classics children movies - Very sad movie.

Never Ending Story - Atreyu horse...his screaming really shook me. Very emotional scene.

Armageddon - Bruce willis' life flashing before his eyes...

Terminator 2- 'I now know why you cry...but it is something i can never do' and then the thumbs up...

Fellowship of the Ring - Boromirs death...everytime i watch it, it still has the same impact for me.

Braveheart - one of the best soundtracks ever helped. 'Freedoooooooooom' and then the final battle scene where the scots charge the english.

Gladiator - 'Honor him'

Lion King - Love between father and son says it all 

OK i think i'll stop now lol, list is getting too long.

TITANIC scene is the most emotional one in your list.

Edited by The Joker

TITANIC scene is the most emotional one in your list.

I would have cried on it on my first viewing, but it was back in 1997 when i was with my school mates. I couldn't exactly cry in front of them as they would torment me through the rest of my years in High School!

The only two films I've ever cried properly at are Summer Wars and Wolf Children. Oddly, they're both directed by the same guy.

I cried tears of laughter at Airplane, Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 and Birdemic though.

• Like 1

Since I have never cried during a film, I have been trying to think of a film where I was really sad. But I still can't think of any. This is really strange, since I am super sensitive. Maybe I Don't get sad because I know it's fiction?

Edited by KingKong

I'm a bit odd in that I'm far more likely to cry during really happy, triumphant moments than ones of sorrow. That said, the following movies have made me tear up, though only one reduced me to a blubbering mess.

127 Hours

Elf

Rudy

Titanic (Still the only movie to make me outright bawl)

October Sky

Toy Story 3

King Kong

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

I think there might be a few others, but those are the only ones I can think of right now.