Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

Still no sellouts at Lincoln Square IMAX for the weekend. I'm confused. Perhaps the reserve seating is bugging people out.

Still no sellouts at Lincoln Square IMAX for the weekend. I'm confused. Perhaps the reserve seating is

bugging people out.

Lol 3 imax shows here have 1,3, 5 seats left and they are all random over the place

No wonder they dont sell out... 

Edited by Lordmandeep

I'm with IM89... it's not the same phrase! :lol:

It's not the exact wording. It shouldn't go against us.Baumer, that question is crucial to winning this game! WTF!!!!!!!!
  • Like 1

Apparently AMC gravely misjudged Iron Man's fanbase among those in wheelchairs

Posted Image

Probably bigger Green Lantern fans considering Hector Hammond's awesomeness (hamminess?) in the wheelchair.

Edited by MrPink Unchained

23) Will Nikki's first posting about IM3 contain the phrase "NOT A RECORD" anywhere in the post? NO

The answer is technically no, lol. But who care right, we're all pretty much in the same boat with that one. :P

• Like 1

But it's not quite the phrase "not a record" though so that better not count as a yes on the BSG question dammit!  :angry:  :P

But she said "not record breaking" not "not a record." Not the same thing!

This doesn't count. The question says "Not a Record".Earlier she said "non record"Until she says the actual words "not a record", we shouldn't get this wrong.

It's not the exact wording. It shouldn't go against us.Baumer, that question is crucial to winning this game! WTF!!!!!!!!

I'm with Telemachos and those who say it shouldn't count of course.

• Like 1