Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

baumer's a man of his word, you gotta give him that :rofl:

(Unlike someone who bet him a few hundred dollars' worth of BluRay and then ran away before accidentally logged into their old account for a little bit about a week ago :P )

• Like 5

Meltdowns on SHH are terrible, unreadable trainwrecks. Meltdowns here are amazing

The worst thing over there is the uptight rules. If you are going to have meltdowns, you have to let people curse. But they are like Nazis over there with making sure everyone is straightlaced.

• Like 1

Meltdowns on SHH are terrible, unreadable trainwrecks. Meltdowns here are amazing

After already done watching the movie, I'm kinda tempted to start lurking on SHH again, or better yet, finally create an account to join in  :lol:

This thread moves like wild fire!!

I'm holding my comments until we get some hard estimates; and I actually see it sometime tomorrow.

My motto: None of these numbers are real until Rth says so  :lol:

• Like 2

Hey, newbie, try to contribute to the forum with something memorable first before you start taking swipes at established posters. So far your CV has been zero.

Newbie? Member here day one, member at mojo long time. Nice try though, continue to freak out and look immature.

Edited by baumer

Newbie? Member here day one, member at mojo long time. Nice try though, continue to freak out and look immature.

We're just having fun, don't take it so seriously.

Edited by baumer
  • Like 1

Posted Image

Edited by baumer

It's just nice to see the summer season in proper swing with a thread that's all over the place.  As a lurker (for the most part), I appreciate the entertainment these things provide.

As for numbers, I said 160 for the game, and I'd say the numbers so far are good. The thought that this was going to hit TDKR level numbers when Iron Man has never been the series that Batman was from a BO perspective seemed a little crazy to me, even with a bump from Avengers.

• Like 1

Looks like it's once again time to break out the Les Miserables song paraphrasing:

Do you hear the Iron Fans sing?Singing a song of butthurt men?It is the music of a fandomWho will not trust Nikki again!When the raging in the threadsSounds like the beating of the drumsThis is a weekend of box officeYou'll never see come!