Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

Anyone of the Cali members ever to Thousand Oaks?my friend tells me it very expensive there and movie ticket prices are very high.

That's a long-ass drive just to watch a movie. Not surprised about the costs, it's an upscale area.

So I'm watching TA Blu-ray right now. I like IM3 quite a bit, but TA is still a lot better. "Hulk: SMASH." Love it, haha.

Best part is when Hulk says I am always angry! and he bitch slaps the alien worm and then TA assemble with the epic score playing and you get the fantastic shot of all the Avengers in a circle....

Every time I have seen that I get a nerdgasm and the audience (Sunday night so General Audience) cheered at that scene like crazy. 

That scene is great and really made us go "wow they actually did it, they made a great film" 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 5

So a 65-70 range for Friday means a 153-168 range assuming it behaves closer to Avengers than to IM2

70= 180 TA and 176 IM2

Anyone of the Cali members ever to Thousand Oaks?my friend tells me it very expensive there and movie ticket prices are very high.

All my movie watching happens at Century City, Universal Citywalk or Rave Cinemas (with Westwood Pavilion Landmark thrown in for the indie movies)

That movie holds up so well. Part of the fun was the huge reactions from the audience in a packed theater but it's still great at home

This x 1000. God that movie was an absolute blast to see in a sold-out theater. I don't think I've ever felt an audience having that much collective fun in a movie as I did the midnight and Friday night screenings I saw for it.

• Like 2

Best part is when Hulk says I am always angry! and he bitch slaps the alien worm and then TA assemble with the epic score playing and you get the fantastic shot of all the Avengers in a circle....

Every time I have seen that I get a nerdgasm and the audience (Sunday night so General Audience) cheered at that scene like crazy. 

That scene is great and really made us go "wow they actually did it, they made a great film" 

That whole sequence is epic. The tracking shot too, so well done  B)

• Like 1

That's a long-ass drive just to watch a movie. Not surprised about the costs, it's an upscale area.

I am not driving there my friend goes to Cali Lutheran and he always to see movies when he is back home.

So much epicness. That's just rising to a whole other level of awesome.

Edited by Walt Disney