Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

I knew it!  They are still counting California.  People still in line.

Posted Image

And these people are paying like $15 each. Let the good times roll!

Edited by jandrew

Remember this from earlier? Yeah this sums up the whole thread :rock:

It's like a roller coaster - you know where it's going, but it's still fun to get there  :lol:

I just wish they didn't include it in the trailer. Shoulda saved it only for the movie.

Dude, admit when you saw that in the trailer you were like "this is going to be EPIC!!!!!"

Even though seeing that in the film was soo much better. 

I just wish they didn't include it in the trailer. Shoulda saved it only for the movie.

Hmm, I can see where you're coming from there but I actually think it did need to be in the trailer. The TA trailers were surprisingly lackluster compared to the movie, and that was the one shot in the trailers I remember did really generate buzz. It was already iconic before the movie came out. Otherwise I'm not sure if the marketing would have been quite as effective because there wasn't a whole lot of other memorable stuff shown.

*Hulk saves Tony*

yessssssss

THAT'S the shot I wish they had left out of trailers. The circle shot still worked fantastically since it was the climax of every character's arc, but that shot of Hulk catching Tony would have been more impactful if you didn't know it was coming

• Like 4

It took 4 trips to the theater for me to finally hear what Hulk even said there. Crowd was erupting way too loud the first 3 times.

Yeah, that scene of Hulk beating the hell out of Loki is truly awesome, and a pure audience moment. I think Whedon will have a hard time writing a scene to top that one in TA2. I have high hope and faith in him though  :)

You don't hate me. And once I'm financially stable, maybe. I'm not a forum regular, and never will be again. I'm here for the BO's tally. Healthier use of a message board, I guess.

Cry all you wan´t

I will never like or forgive you for the stunt you pulled last summer

• Like 3

You don't hate me. And once I'm financially stable, maybe. I'm not a forum regular, and never will be again. I'm here for the BO's tally. Healthier use of a message board, I guess.

Posted Image

• Like 4