Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

I don't think there was any way to know... last year when Avengers came out, the entire forum had 2,032 posts between May 4-6. So far, just with yesterday and half of today, we've had 5,498.

Wow....everyone was out watching Avengers instead of posting on a message board.   :)

When it seemed like Green Lantern was gonna do quite well early in it's OW somebody went through the whole GL thread on BOM dishing crow to anyone who had anything negative to say. I forgot who that was.

How could you forget me? :angry:

I thought WOM was incredibly mixed? Doesn't half of the populace hate it? ;)

Yup definitely. I think we're all doing some generalization based on here say and Internet chatter. Proof will be in the numbers. Especially if this really tanks next weekend but looking at OS markets its holding up pretty good so I'm optimistic.

It was at 83% last night too. Too early to tell what WOM is in the domestic market. We'll start getting an idea next week.

It dropped from 84%. Just for comparison, IRON MAN got 91% and IRON MAN ll, 80%.