Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

He's a wizard. Plus, he got the most beautiful witch ever.

You labelled him irrelevant ginger. Jessica Chastain is crying herself to sleep like Shay upon learning of IM3 taking the Boxoffice 2013.

Yeah. They ask for credit card but all ya gotta do is go into your account page and cancel. Still get free month and they wont autocharge you when it expires.

A warning to ladyevenstar if you don't cancel it they will automatically start charging you the monthly fee, so be on top of it.
  • Like 2

So from Thu previews + mids + Fri Day biz of 68.3M

I'm thinking:

Sat 56M

Sun 43M

Total OW: 167.3M

Good for 3rd all-time.

So IM3 has garnered #2 all-time Fri/OD day biz (@52.7M) right behind TA's 62.1M?

I'm assuming Sat all-time #2 is locked (only needs 51.4M to do so), since it being May, Sat should be higher than Fri day biz.

So from Thu previews + mids + Fri Day biz of 68.3MI'm thinking:Sat 56MSun 43MTotal OW: 167.3MGood for 3rd all-time.So IM3 has garnered #2 all-time Fri/OD day biz (@52.7M) right behind TA's 62.1M?I'm assuming Sat all-time #2 is locked (only needs 51.4M to do so), since it being May, Sat should be higher than Fri day biz.

Stop being off topic! Mods! :P
  • Like 1

Name me one movie blogger who doesn't look like his stench could kill plants like on cartoon shows or something.

Now that's a stumper

Name me one movie blogger who doesn't look like his stench could kill plants like on cartoon shows or something.

This is genius but you forgot HER:

Posted Image

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2968505914/74d24bad83c16df9fdcf25036675efed.jpeg

Posted Image

http://a3.twimg.com/profile_images/1757823280/Photo_on_2012-01-08_at_11.06__4.jpg

Edited by fishnets
  • Like 2