Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

Those who do not listen to the lord, for shall be doomed to the bottomless pit of disappointment :)

You warned them. I was on your side. I saw the business it was doing. People were cracking on me posting tweetpics of lines outside the building and around the corner.

But yeah, they didn't listen. They know who they are.

Friday night: '150m is in doubt, this is doing what Iron Man 2 did + 3D. FLOP MAN'

Today: 'Dat Avengers effect'  B)

At this point, there is no denying that Avengers is the driving force behind this behemoth.  It was basically a 250 million dollar, 2.5 hour trailer for IM3, Thor 2 and Caqptain America 2.

• Like 1

Well, that's not official.

What's wrong with my signature? :rolleyes:

This is what's wrong.

Posted Image

Everything is wrong about that. MOS will be lucky to gross in it's entire run what IM3 will do in 2 weeks.

• Like 1

WTF happened to Shayiri? 

He`s just a WB shill, ranting and raving like a loon because his studio made the worst deal of this century when they invested in the fading Middle Earth franchise instead of exploding Marvel one. Disney`s now laughing all the way to the bank.

This is what's wrong.

Posted Image

Everything is wrong about that. MOS will be lucky to gross in it's entire run what IM3 will do in 2 weeks.

I personally think its a cool gif, regardless of box office gross?

• Like 3

Unofficial weekend estimates have IRON MAN 3 approaching $180M this weekend--the 2nd highest debut of all-time.

WOWIE!

Posted Image

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1