Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

Nikki is not reliable but this late and numbers going up has always been a great sign. 

Anyways quite happy I was having a dinner party and checked out the numbers and was rather flabbergasted at 58 million as the theater beside me was soooo damn busy...

Anyways I hope 65+ million stays as it should open to 160 million then. 

It would be fun to see meltdown but if IM3 did not open well pretty much would be a ominous sign for the rest of the summer. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

Rth is here..

But OHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..

He broke his fingers

He'll use his nose to type it up

He's a man of the people

• Like 2

Yeah, I saw THG and PROMETHEUS there. Nice but doesn't seem quite as nice as the Sherman Oaks or Hollywood ones.

Sherman Oaks is in the Galleria right? Looks lush. Didn't get a chance to watch a movie there.

• Like 1

Sherman Oaks is in the Galleria right? Looks lush. Didn't get a chance to watch a movie there.

Only a couple of screens with 400+ seats, but nice presentation plus one of the few places to offer Dolby Atmos (at least, to date).

It took her nearly 9 hours to refine her numbers from 63-71 to 65-70 million.

Yeah and she didn't even give us a midnight report until well into the early morning. Hmm, I think our queen is slipping. May be time to dig out that old sacrificial altar.

• Like 1

So I'm watching TA Blu-ray right now. I like IM3 quite a bit, but TA is still a lot better. "Hulk: SMASH." Love it, haha.

After getting home from IM3, I popped in my Avengers disc as well. Great minds think alike?  :D  :P

• Like 2

So I'm watching TA Blu-ray right now. I like IM3 quite a bit, but TA is still a lot better. "Hulk: SMASH." Love it, haha.

That movie holds up so well. Part of the fun was the huge reactions from the audience in a packed theater but it's still great at home

• Like 4