kayumanggi

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY II | 473.9 M overseas ● 863.8 M worldwide

46 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

I think it's not going tO get much pass 840.

The Dollar is about to be much harder to come by starting this week.

Lets say it only makes 3.5m more OS after today (which seems low). Then it will only need another 20m DOM to reach 840. AOU made nearly 32m after this weekend. Guardians so far had much better legs than AOU except for this weekend. And even with direct and much higher competition guardians held relatively well compared to AOU. Some people were speculating it would fall as much as 60%

There is no reason why guardians holds will be much worse from here on out when it held quite well against WW already. If AOU can make 32 million guardians can definitely do another 25 at least and it will make more than 3.5 at OS markets to get to 845-850 at least.

3 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Lets say it only makes 3.5m more OS after today (which seems low). Then it will only need another 20m DOM to reach 840. AOU made nearly 32m after this weekend. Guardians so far had much better legs than AOU except for this weekend. And even with direct and much higher competition guardians held relatively well compared to AOU. Some people were speculating it would fall as much as 60%

There is no reason why guardians holds will be much worse from here on out when it held quite well against WW already. If AOU can make 32 million guardians can definitely do another 25 at least and it will make more than 3.5 at OS markets to get to 845-850 at least.

Overseas is dead and I'm thinking maybe 25-30mil more WW.

Its not about what AOU made it's about the film is gonna start to encounter some very different competition.

Hell this week we are gonna start to see some sub 1mil Dollar days.

Im thinking the film takes a 50%drop next.

The Dailies are gonna start to catch up to GOtgv1 very soon and that 80mil gap is gonna close very soon to about 30mil.

so I'm saying 375dom anything over will be a plus.

1 hour ago, Brainiac5 said:

Overseas is dead and I'm thinking maybe 25-30mil more WW.

Its not about what AOU made it's about the film is gonna start to encounter some very different competition.

Hell this week we are gonna start to see some sub 1mil Dollar days.

Im thinking the film takes a 50%drop next.

The Dailies are gonna start to catch up to GOtgv1 very soon and that 80mil gap is gonna close very soon to about 30mil.

so I'm saying 375dom anything over will be a plus.

Can you tell me how OS is dead when it made about 10 million the past week. Is it going to completely fall dead as of this day, fall 100%??? I'd love to hear your analysis as to how that will happen. 

Be objective mate. 

And the comparision to AOU is completely apt seeing how it has been matching its daily gross till this week. 

As for your comment about dropping below 1 million weekdays then ofcourse it will since even AOU dropped to sub 1 million weekdays despite a higher weekend so i dont see your point. 

Don't forget AOU had far bigger competition in the form of jurassic world and inside out. Competition which is far more than what guardians will have to contend. 

If even with far bigger competition AOU can make another 32 million then i fail to see how guardians does less than 20 even with WW. 

If Civil War which had famously bad legs can make 20 million more from this point onwards then guardians which had far better legs so far will certainly make more. 

Edited by ZeeSoh
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Can you tell me how OS is dead when it made about 10 million the past week. Is it going to completely fall dead as of this day, fall 100%??? I'd love to hear your analysis as to how that will happen. 

Be objective mate. 

And the comparision to AOU is completely apt seeing how it has been matching its daily frossntill this week. 

As for your comment about dropping below 1 million weekdays then ofcourse it will since even AOU dropped to sub 1 million weekdays despite a higher weekend so i dont see your point. 

Don't forget AOU had far bigger competition in the form of jurassic world and inside out. Competition which is far more than what guardians will have to contend. 

If even with far bigger competition AOU can make another 32 million then i fail to see how guardians does less than 20 even with WW. 

If Civil War which had famously bad legs can make 20 million more from this point onwards then guardians which had far better legs so far will certainly make more. 

If it does then ok but I'm not seeing it goon much pass 840 .850 will be extremely good.

With nearly 6 million international this week I see at least 6 more million internationally giving 50% fall week on week. 

I expect another 20 million domestically. That gives it a total somewhere around 855-860m WW at the end of its run. Will come close to BvS but fall just short of its total. A great achievement nonetheless

• Like 2

Before the film opened.

650 M    Claudio
650 M    peludo
650 M    Agafin
600 M    eXtacy
600 M    Fullbuster
600 M    ThomasNicole
525 M    MCKillswitch123
525 M    MattW
500 M    keysersoze123

• Like 1