Nova

Wednesday #s: Baywatch 1.25M in previews

51 minutes ago, YourMother said:

North Shore Cinema's Ultrascreen (PLF) has an auditorium size of 301 seats, all of which recliners.

North Shore very fancy.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I think the fact places like Fandango aren't commenting on Pirates 5's sales in comparison to other movies (including the franchise's previous installments) is pretty telling of the kind of Memorial Day weekend that is in store.

Definitely. On Stranger Tides came out six years ago; Pirates 5 should be selling more than it even if the film will fall significantly short of 4's OW.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Biggestgeekever said:

Definitely. On Stranger Tides came out six years ago; Pirates 5 should be selling more than it even if the film will fall significantly short of 4's OW.

Not to mention the landscape has changed significantly since then (7 PM previews were still about two years away from becoming a thing when the last one came out).

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DAARRRRR said:

North Shore very fancy.

Normally since I live close Brown Deer, I tend to go to North Shore Cinema for most movies. AMC Mayfair, Menominee, or Bayshore are solid second choices.

• Like 1

Just now, GiantCALBears said:

I couldn't tell with how non existent the hype is for the Pirates opening lmao. 

Which is why they should just add it to this thread. It'll fit right in. 

5 hours ago, filmlover said:

He needs to change the direction of his career ASAP. And perhaps lay off the steroids.

Maybe not.  He doesn't seem to have any problem getting work...and his physique is attainable without steroids.  I can assure you that.

• Like 1

Yeah, GotgV2 is going to destroy BvS, Suicide Squad, and Deadpool at the box office. It has some great legs! I'm excited about V3

I'm a huge GOTG fan but beating them by less than a 100 for their kind of movies is hardly a destruction.

Sent from my E6533 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, That One Valerian said:

Baywatch was bad as fuck.  Don't waste your time.

Well unless you want to watch Daddario and Rohrbach being sexy as fuck.

Is there any Daddario scene to rival True Detective?

Edited by eddyxx

37 minutes ago, baumer said:

Maybe not.  He doesn't seem to have any problem getting work...and his physique is attainable without steroids.  I can assure you that.

We are nowhere near career overexposure... but I have to wonder if it's headed there. 

For awhile you could throw a rock and see a press release announcing a new Johnson-led vehicle. 

2 minutes ago, filmnerdjamie said:

We are nowhere near career overexposure... but I have to wonder if it's headed there. 

For awhile you could throw a rock and see a press release announcing a new Johnson-led vehicle. 

:redcapes: 

• Like 4