YM!

WEEKEND THREAD | Actual: Wonder Woman 58.63M, Estimates: Mummy 32.2M, Underpants 12.3M, Pirates 10.2M, ICAN 6M

14 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Reminder that Alien's previews were 4.2M and WOM was nowhere near as bad as The Mummy's.

This, people. The Mummy did barely half of Alien's previews.

Granted, Tom Cruise films tend to be very walkup driven, and I doubt this'll be anywhere near as frontloaded as Covenant was, but at the same time, good luck surviving w/much worse wom in general as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UNDERDOG said:

Wait.......so, you were a sophomore in high school this entire time?

Based off his posts, does it surprise you?

Edited by franfar
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, UNDERDOG said:

It's all fun and games this weekend, until a historical 2nd weekend drop occurs next week. 

Father's Day next weekend should cushion the blow, at least for Sunday. It's likely gonna die immediately when Transformers opens a few days later, though.

Just now, God Emperor Tele said:

Juniors and seniors... you get to work your way up the totem pole, you get to be king or queen of that little circle, and then you graduate and you're just another peon on the bottom rung of life. 

:lol: 

...seems like personal experience there, mister. :ph34r:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, franfar said:

Based off his posts, does it surprise you?

No. 

I always assumed he was just a child, considering the pretty colors of Valerian get him hyped....

Even though Im only a grade above him... :ph34r:

• Like 3

Just now, UNDERDOG said:

No. 

I always assumed he was just a child, considering the pretty colors of Valerian get him hyped....

Even though Im only a grade above him... :ph34r:

For some reason I assumed you were in your 30s. Hmm. So I'm older than both of you. :ph34r:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, God Emperor Tele said:

Juniors and seniors... you get to work your way up the totem pole, you get to be king or queen of that little circle, and then you graduate and you're just another peon on the bottom rung of life. 

:lol: 

IM NOT READY TELE

• Like 3

• Like 5