YM!

WEEKEND THREAD | Actual: Wonder Woman 58.63M, Estimates: Mummy 32.2M, Underpants 12.3M, Pirates 10.2M, ICAN 6M

7 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I think that's a more apt comparison.  Should hit about 35-36M then, in that case.  Which would be good.

¿pretty good? it's a very bad opening, It won't reach $90

19 minutes ago, God Emperor Tele said:

Juniors and seniors... you get to work your way up the totem pole, you get to be king or queen of that little circle, and then you graduate and you're just another peon on the bottom rung of life. 

:lol: 

until you're a senior in life

:ph34r: 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, franfar said:

Bleecker Street has the Kate Mara war drama Megan Leavey which industry estimates figure will gross $2M at 1,944 locations. The Gabriela Cowperthwaite-directed title currently has a 78% Rotten Tomatoes fresh score.

That has to be an earlier prediction before the raised theater count.  Right?  Right?  

Ugh.

• Like 1

Juniors and seniors... you get to work your way up the totem pole, you get to be king or queen of that little circle, and then you graduate and you're just another peon on the bottom rung of life. 

:lol: 

You're wrong Tele; I'm near the bottom :sadben:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2