Finnick

Monday numbers: SMH: 12.2M, DM3 4.3M, BD 1.67M, WW 1.18M Today, we celebrate our MOEDAY

Baby Driver:

1.7M

2.2M (+30%)

1.6M (-25%)

1.4M (-10%)

2.2M (+57%)

2.9M (+33%)

2.2M (-25%)

7.3M Weekend, 44% drop

This would still be a great hold, but I'm hoping it can get under 40%.

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Baby Driver:

1.7M

2.2M (+30%)

1.6M (-25%)

1.4M (-10%)

2.2M (+57%)

2.9M (+33%)

2.2M (-25%)

7.3M Weekend, 44% drop

This would still be a great hold, but I'm hoping it can get under 40%.

I want that 100M :(

DM3:

4.4M

5.7M (+30%)

3.9M (-33%)

3.8M (-3%)

5.1M (+35%)

6.2M (+22%)

4.5M (-28%)

15.8M Weekend, 53% drop

Best case scenario is probably around a 48% drop if it has a great Tuesday and an above average hold on Wednesday.

Edited by WrathOfHan

2 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

I want that 100M :(

As do I! It should be at 70M by the end of the weekend, so as long as it continues to have drops around 40% or better, it'll come close. It might need a classic Sony fudge though.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

My mom gladly pays for my hobbies because I can't find a job and have to focus on school. My sister has a job right now and is absolutely exhausted from doing that and school. I was thinking about getting a job at my school this fall, but after seeing how stressed my sister is, I don't want to attempt working with a full course load in the fall. I haaaaaaaaate spending her money because it makes me feel like a freeloader, but she's fine with it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There are always options to pick up "as you're able" work as a babysitter, temp, etc...or to just get a gig for the Christmas season at retail...you don't need to do as much as your sis to get yourself self-sufficient for movie viewing...

Plus, you get to learn how jobs work and completely mess up a few before you look for your "real" job.  Almost everyone is not that great at their 1st job...you'd rather that be some minimum wage temporary one, rather than a FT high paying one...

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

There are always options to pick up "as you're able" work as a babysitter, temp, etc...or to just get a gig for the Christmas season at retail...you don't need to do as much as your sis to get yourself self-sufficient for movie viewing...

Plus, you get to learn how jobs work and completely mess up a few before you look for your "real" job.  Almost everyone is not that great at their 1st job...you'd rather that be some minimum wage temporary one, rather than a FT high paying one...

This, plus of course despite your mom being happy to let her spend her money, doesn't mean you actually have to.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Transformers:

950k (+27%)

620k (-35%)

515k (-17%)

745k (+45%)

1.1M (+44%)

800k (-28%)

2.65M Weekend, 58% drop

Your predictions are so negative. 

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

You really expect Transformers to have a good hold this weekend? :redcapes: It's losing 3D fast and many theaters are putting it split screen.

You giving bad holds to all movies :lol: