Finnick

Monday numbers: SMH: 12.2M, DM3 4.3M, BD 1.67M, WW 1.18M Today, we celebrate our MOEDAY

I haven't seen one movie in theaters this year I didn't think was at least decent. Mainly because I avoid movies I expect to be bad.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2

Tom Holland, Daisy Ridley's 'Chaos Walking' Lands Spring 2019 Release Date

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/tom-holland-daisy-ridleys-chaos-walking-lands-spring-2019-release-date-1020064

I don't know what the future holds for those 2, but I'd say right now, they're pretty hot in terms of audience appeal

This could be a mid-budget, printing-money kinda audience hit

24 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

I only listed the ones I liked and/or left an impression me too :ph34r:.

On a separate note, recently watched Power Rangers, CHIPS, Fist Fight, Life, Dog's Purpose, Return Of Xander Cage, Table 19 and Zookeeper's Wife. None of 'em made the cut. But, I will say, Power Rangers was much, much better than I expected. CHIPS was somehow worse. The others were watchable enough.

CHiPs is one of the worst movies I've seen in years.  It's the most painful of the year so far for sure (not the worst cause Rings exists, but I at least was able to laugh at that).  It's so...fucking...unfunny.

• Like 1

Just now, Daxtreme said:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/tom-holland-daisy-ridleys-chaos-walking-lands-spring-2019-release-date-1020064

I don't know what the future holds for those 2, but I'd say right now, they're pretty hot in terms of audience appeal

Doug Liman!

• Like 1

Just now, Daxtreme said:

DOA because Lionsgate. Their curse starts with a stupid release date, which happens to be one week before a MCU movie.

• Like 1

Ive seen Jurassic World 5 times, thats my personal record. Considering the high ticket prices here in Germany, that was not that clever it was totally worth it

SW:TFA and GOTG 1 follows with 3 times each.

Normally i only see a movie once in theaters because i do not have a lot of money.

In 2017 ive seen John Wick 2, Logan, Kong: Skull Island and Guardians 2. Next few weeks will be very expensive again, ill definetly see SM: HC, Dunkirk, Apes and Baby Driver

Btw Tomato Law is real. I will only see a movie in theaters if its fresh.

Spoiler

Except Jurassic World: fallen Kingdom. Will see that even with 1% on RT)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Yes but it's a Doug Liman sci-fi movie.  It might have Tomato Law on its side.

That won't stop it from dropping 65% on his 2nd weekend. 

5 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Thor 2 and Star wars 8 are only guaranteed films I will see for the rest of the year in theaters.

Unless JL gets good reviews.

Good luck with THOR2, you might never get a chance to ... :ph34r:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, baumer said:

Have you taken angry pills today or something?  Raimi's Spider-man is offensive?  And condescending?  Did you watch the same film as the rest of us?

Mudflap and Skidz are a big fuck you to blacks. So they should find TF2 offensive.

Batman and Robin is a big fuck you to Batman fans. So they should find that movie offensive.

SM1 and SM2 take an alpha nerd and makes him look like a slow witted idiot. So it's a big fuck you to nerds (Homecoming is the opposite).

And at least I didn't wash down my angry pills with "Sam Raimi is God" kool aid. :sparta:

2 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Mudflap and Skidz are a big fuck you to blacks. So they should find TF2 offensive.

Batman and Robin is a big fuck you to Batman fans. So they should find that movie offensive.

SM1 and SM2 take an alpha nerd and makes him look like a slow witted idiot. So it's a big fuck you to nerds (Homecoming is the opposite).

And at least I didn't wash down my angry pills with "Sam Raimi is God" kool aid. :sparta:

What the fuck, man? How is Spidey an idiot in the Raimi movies?

Edited by cannastop
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, grey ghost said:

Image result for shaking my head

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

SM >> ASM  >>>>>>>>>>> SMH ( a kid running around in a custom, not spiderman).

Edited by Subzero

20 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Lined up for Spiderman 2d 630 pm show here in Toronto 

Sold out 1 hour in advance.

Extrapolating....should do over $100m tonight, cool!

• Like 1