1. 1. What is the worst movie you have seen that has made 300M+ DOM

• Twilight - Eclipse
    • Shrek The Third
    • Spider Man 3
    • Transformers Revenge of the Fallen
    • The Phantom Menance
    • Other
    • Harry Potter - Sorcerer's Stone

I disagree, I think there are about as many 'Good' films over 300 then bad and mediocre films.

Good

The Dark Knight

A New Hope

E.T

The Lion King

Toy Story 3

Spider-Man

Harry Potter DH2

Revenge of Sith

LOTR Trilogy

Spider Man 2

Jurassic Park

Finding Nemo

Forest Gump

Iron Man

Jedi

Pirates 1

Half Blood Prince

Mediocre

Titanic

Shrek 2

Dead Man's Chest

Alice in Wonderland

Transformers

Harry Potter SS

Indy and Crystal Skull

ID4

Passion of the Christ

Bad

Phantom Menance

Transformers 2

Transformers 3

Shrek 3

Iron Man II

Attack of the Clones

Eclipse

Well, my list is a bit different, but then again, I'm sort of derailing the topic.GOODDark KnightStar WarsEmpire Strikes BackE.T.Lion KingToy Story 3Return of the KingSpidey 2Jurassic ParkTwo Towersedit: Fellowship of the Ring (how could I forget this?!)MEDIOCREAvatarTitanicShrek 2Pirates: Dead Man's ChestSpider-ManHP: Deathly Hallows 2Revenge of the SithPassion of the ChristForrest GumpIron ManHarry Potter: Sorcerer's StoneReturn of the JediIndependence DayPirates: Black PearlHP: Half-Blood Prince(Eclipse? Dunno, haven't seen it)BADPhantom MenaceTransformersTransformers 2Transformers 3Spidey 3Alice in WonderlandShrek 3Indy 4Iron Man 2Attack of the ClonesPirates: At World's End

Edited by Telemachos

I haven't seen most of those on the list so I'll just go for what I knowWithout a doubt my vote goes for that piece of crap Iron Man 2. That film had a whole lot going on and nothing really happening.It just got too stupid somewhere in the middle and just could not get back to something decent. Blah! Really pissed me off cause I loved loved loved the first Iron Man.Now Spiderman 3 was bad but it at least had some unintentional funny scenes.

Of the choices listed there, it would be Potter. But that doesn't mean i think it's a terrible film, just out of the films listed that is my choice. But If i had to pick 3 that are the worst 300 mill grossers, in order it would be:Pirates DMCHalf Blood PrinceShrek 2I absolutely loathe DMC and HBP is close behind.

ROTF I find to be entertaining despite all it's faults, while Spidey 3 came off one of the best comic book movies ever and should have no excuse to be so lousy, whatever feud there was with Raimi and Sony over Venom.So yeah, Spidey 3 wins with Shrek The Turd close second (another movie I can't believe turned out so bad).

Edited by C00k13

Twilight because all the other films have had huge budgets with huge teams working on them for months on end, they have had effort put into them whether they have turned out good films or not. Twilight is a purposely low budget film (they know they don't need to spend loads on it which is the most annoying thing) that looks like its been filmed in someones back yard.

I haven't seen most of those on the list so I'll just go for what I knowWithout a doubt my vote goes for that piece of crap Iron Man 2. That film had a whole lot going on and nothing really happening.It just got too stupid somewhere in the middle and just could not get back to something decent. Blah! Really pissed me off cause I loved loved loved the first Iron Man.Now Spiderman 3 was bad but it at least had some unintentional funny scenes.

)Oh, they were intentional.