#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

Sorry, maybe my reading comprehension is down today.  I'd be glad to answer your question, I just don't know what it is.   :blush:

It's simple. Which is the better movie? Honest opinion.

I'm Captain America, the super soldier that really can't do shit except use my shield which is outclassed by the weapons others have.

I'm Hulk, and I'm here to wreck havoc and conveniently become sweet and loyal before the last battle to save everyone!

I'm The Black Widow...I've got tits, a hard-boiled ass, and hair so strong it'll knock your face out!

I'm Iron Man, and I can do this all on my own. It's my show.

I'm Thor, and I'm here to be gay with my brother.

I'm Loki, and I'm here to be gay with my brother.

:rofl:  :rofl:

I don't agree with any of this but damn it's funny.  

I'm Captain America, the super soldier that really can't do shit except use my shield which is outclassed by the weapons others have.

I'm Hulk, and I'm here to wreck havoc and conveniently become sweet and loyal before the last battle to save everyone!

I'm The Black Widow...I've got tits, a hard-boiled ass, and hair so strong it'll knock your face out!

Poor Captain America :lol:

• Like 1

Actually I think this scene is better than that one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbIzDAS37VY

TDKR was pants but any Catwoman scene beats the shit out of any BW. Sorry Scar-Jo but there`s a big reason why Anne is an oscar winner (with another nomination under her belt) and you are not. Not that Scar-Jo wa sbad, she was good but not nearly that good.

Edited by fishnets
  • Like 2

It's simple. Which is the better movie? Honest opinion.

But I thought I answered it.  The Dark Knight is better.  I loved the Avengers, as you can see by my near perfect grade.  But TDK is in a class by itself when it comes to superhero films.

• Like 1

Posted Image

• Like 1

But I thought I answered it.  The Dark Knight is better.  I loved the Avengers, as you can see by my near perfect grade.  But TDK is in a class by itself when it comes to superhero films.

I meant TDKR or IM3.

This is epic! :wub: And damn on the money. :worthy::bravo:

TDK is the most iconic movie of the aughts. It`s by far the most referenced, the most discussed and most influential as far as film industry goes (see Skyfall). Whether TA will come out of this decade as the most influential remains to be seen but TDK wins the previous one. Fact not fanboyism.

• Like 4

What the hell?, its Baumers opinion and he's entitled to it lol.

I think I've made it quite clear over the years that there is this seemingly invincible status attached to TDK which really shits me...
  • Like 2

TDKR was pants but any Catwoman scene beats the shit out of any BW. Sorry Scar-Jo but there`s a big reason why Anne is an oscar winner (with another nomination under her belt) and you are not. Not that Scar-Jo wa sbad, she was good but not nearly that good.

I don't like the scene because o BW. (although she's hot) I like the scene for  Hiddleston. He's brilliant there. Gives me chills.

I meant TDKR or IM3.

IM3.  I didn't hate IM3, I just didn't like it all that much.

IM3:  7/10

TDKR:  6/10

TDK is the most iconic movie of the aughts. It`s by far the most referenced, the most discussed and most influential as far as film industry goes (see Skyfall). Whether TA will come out of this decade as the most influential remains to be seen but TDK wins the previous one. Fact not fanboyism.

Nothing you can really debate about this. Although that won't stop people from trying...

• Like 1

One of my least favourite things TDK started was that "*gasp* He WANTED to get caught!" thing they do with the villains all the time now. I liked it in TDK but after The Avengers, Skyfall and Star Trek Into Darkness I've kinda got tired of it. <_<

• Like 6