#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

Sources are saying Gatsby is winning the weekend.

That means IM3 couldn't even have a SECOND weekend as N1.

That means a terrible drop and a shame for Marvel.

What are you talking about? Every source I've seen expects IM3 to gross $15M to $20M more than Gatsby this weekend. Do you have a link to said sources?

Sources are saying Gatsby is winning the weekend.

That means IM3 couldn't even have a SECOND weekend as N1.

That means a terrible drop and a shame for Marvel.

Posted Image

What are you talking about? Every source I've seen expects IM3 to gross $15M to $20M more than Gatsby this weekend. Do you have a link to said sources?

You obviously don't know who legend shay is  :wub:

He just knows these things

• Like 4

Well, ok, IM3 COULD somehow win back the weekend.

THAT DOESN'T THOUGH ELIMINATE THE SHAME OF BEING NEARLY BEATEN TO A PULP BY AN ARTSY DRAMA!!

Shame of what? Selling $280M+ domestic box office receipts in ten days? Or $940M+ in global box office revenue in seventeen days?

Shay, you promised to use Comic Sans for special occasions. I think this qualifies. Don't deprive us of the legend please! :D

I'll use it when Gatsby actually BEATS Stark for the weekend, when the actuals come in.

OO-Oooh, how I'll use it then... I'm gonna COMICS SANS Stark's a$$ off!!

Edited by Shayblivion
  • Like 1

Well, ok, IM3 COULD somehow win back the weekend.THAT DOESN'T THOUGH ELIMINATE THE SHAME OF BEING NEARLY BEATEN TO A PULP BY AN ARTSY DRAMA!!

wth are you even talking about? Win back?? TGG didn't even win Friday and it's going to lose the weekend by $15-20m. I assume this is all a joke like usual though.
  • Like 1

I'll use it when Gatsby actually BEATS Stark for the weekend, when the actuals come in.

OO-Oooh, how I'll use it then... I'm gonna COMICS SANS Stark's a$$ off!!

You're the best!! Such legend :wub:
  • Like 1

Well, how should I phrase it differently then... IM3 got his tin ass handed to him by the Di Caprio?

It's obvious now who puts women in seats.

Even at a 70% female share that only translates to $35M female tix from a 50M total weekend. IM3 first weekend ALMOST DOUBLED that with $68M.