#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

If I could I would love to open up a 31 screen Imax movie theater

I wish you could build it! My favorite NYC multiplex is Lincoln Square, with the real IMAX. It's a beautiful place with good audiences.

It's probably the 3rd busiest.Empire 25 is the busiest theater in the USA.The second busiest theater in NYC is Lincoln Square which is also top 5 in the USA.

I just think Union Square is too small for the kind of crowds it gets. I always feel claustrophobic there.

I wish you could build it! My favorite NYC multiplex is Lincoln Square, with the real IMAX. It's a beautiful place with good audiences.

It would have a bar as well. The place I went to see TDKR had such a classy nice bar. The theater I worked was nice and the bar was nice but this place made that bar look like a piece of shit. 

I just think Union Square is too small for the kind of crowds it gets. I always feel claustrophobic there.

I saw Spider-Man there. It was an awesome theater till I found out about Lincoln Square.

All I can say is GG is not pulling off a magic mike around here.

How do you know this? Where di u get your info from?

Any of the New York members been to the Paris Theater in New York, Ny?

It was on a list of the most beautiful movie theaters in America.

I've been planning on going for months and months. I don't think I've ever seen anything there. I'm going to the Ziegfeld on Monday for Gatsby. When I found out it was playing there, I knew that's where I had to go. It's a palace.

How do you know this? Where di u get your info from?

Just look at the theaters around you on cineplex.

Magic Mike was selling out shows like craazy, however I am starting to think Gatsby will now hold better over the weekend . 

Boxoffice.com:

IM3: 70+

GG :43-45+ 

Edited by Lordmandeep

I'd say the second busiest. Empire 25 is probably first. I avoid that one too.

I'm pretty sure RTH has said those two are the biggest two in the world (based on US$ revenue), followed by George St, Sydney.