baumer

Thurs Numbers STID 11.4 GG 3.4 IM3 3.3

I'm almost positive those numbers don't include Wednesday's $3.3M. I could mistaken though... Think it grossed $13.7M for the first 1.25 days of release.

No, the $2m for Wednesday was already taken out. The $1.3m for midnight would be included in the $11.4m number. So it made $10.1m in day business. Pretty awful.

I'm almost positive those numbers don't include Wednesday's $3.3M. I could mistaken though... Think it grossed $13.7M for the first 1.25 days of release.

That 11.4 includes the midnight, but not the IMAX previews, that one is counted as Wed number. That's why you see 13M as the total.

Ughh I'm staying off this forum this weekend , I'll come by sunday night! I can't stand the "blatant optimism" ( rolls eyes profusely) at trek numbers , I hope to see it this weekend , also BRAVO at IM3 for passing 300M$ and 1B$ worldwide

• Like 1

I always said that fast six hangover 3 combo was not to be underestimated...A lot of people my age are skipping St2 to watch one of those films next weekend. Also young people are limited to the numbers of movies they watch in theaters....

• Like 3

Seriously do you guys act like this all the time for regular things too?

I mean if you order a hamburger and it comes without ketchup, are you like this is burger is awful.  Then the ketchup arrives, oh man this burger is great.

If today's number is bad then it's time to panic.

• Like 2

I think this film will hit 200M domestic. I don't see why people are thinking it will end with less than 125M. I am seeing it tomorrow and I'm excited.

It is still a terrible number considering the last one did almost 280M.

At least we're seeing real meltdowns this time

Yep because number's stunningly bad. Nobody expected 10M minus midnight. I'm literally speechless at how bad that is.  :o

Edited by druv10
  • Like 1