baumer

Thurs Numbers STID 11.4 GG 3.4 IM3 3.3

Well the DM2 and Lone Ranger trailers were the 2 that the audience really loved yesterday. (The only ones with little reactions were Esylum-not the type of film you expect one for though and WWZ)

So, as I said yesterday:Phase 1: "Meltdown" now in full effect.

Now waiting for Phase 2: "Hope".

That start day really looks horrible on paper, but i wouldn't be surprised, if it would do 30m today.

• Like 1

I wonder if it is a age thing-since I don't see a lot of talk about THG outside of some book people (like my sister). Where as oddly I knew quite a few women who wanted to see Twilight.....

I think either MU or Despicable Me 2 should factor into the top 4 somehow. Or maybe the hobbit. I know you'd all love that.

Amidst the greatness of Thor and Catching Fire, Smaug will be forgotten.

I see the argument that the change in release date contributed to the soft opening with GA but isn't this supposed to be a fanboy driven franchise as well? Ones who know when the studio changes dates? I think there will be a big jump on Friday, but its also possible that it will simply underperform this weekend.

So, as I said yesterday:Phase 1: "Meltdown" now in full effect.

Now waiting for Phase 2: "Hope".

That start day really looks horrible on paper, but i wouldn't be surprised, if it would do 30m today.

+200% ? Shrek 2 ?