theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

IM3 has been taking up the family audience so Epic might not breakout as much as you think.

Yeah, how do you people forget the big weekend numbers, including the larger Sunday than Friday numbers, along with the crappy weekday numbers?

Yeah, how do you people forget the big weekend numbers, including the larger Sunday than Friday numbers, along with the crappy weekday numbers?

Most people know. Only a few forget.

• Like 1

LOL Are you guys ready for more drama this upcoming weekend? LOL.  These last few weekends have been nutso around here. We went from zero to one hundred at the start of the month. I guess this weekend will explode at the box office and on the forums. 

LOL Are you guys ready for more drama this upcoming weekend? LOL. These last few weekends have been nutso around here. We went from zero to one hundred at the start of the month. I guess this weekend will explode at the box office and on the forums.

Imagine the meltdowns if FF6 "disappoints". We will be back to what's wrong with the BO :lol:
  • Like 4

I'm asking you nicely to start and do the math right now... Day by day, weekend by weekend, add together then add to the amount it has grossed right now, and then I will ask you to tell me that it's passing 400M.

You're, you're, you're wrong!  *angrily points finger*

I'm asking you nicely to start and do the math right now... Day by day, weekend by weekend, add together then add to the amount it has grossed right now, and then I will ask you to tell me that it's passing 400M.

It's going to be close, but I'm pretty sure Disney will make sure that it gets over 400M

I want some weekend actuals... Hope they surface soon.

BoxOffice ‏@BoxOffice 3m

STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS: $70.17M Weekend Actual / $83.70M Domestic Total / 3,868 Locations / $18,140 Location Avg. #StarTrekIntoDarkness

BoxOffice ‏@BoxOffice 3m

THE GREAT GATSBY: $23.94M Weekend Actual / $90.68M Domestic Total / 3,550 Locations / $6,743 Location Avg. #TheGreatGatsby

IRON MAN 3: $35.77M Weekend Actual / $337.66M Domestic Total / 4,237 Locations / $8,442 Location Avg. #IronMan3

Edited by Ent
  • Like 1

I'm watching alex cross! For some reason I hadn't until now because I read here in RTM that it wasn't good but I'm liking it so far, has a good pace to it, still prefer morgan freeman versionsGreat weekend number for star trek, I'm starting to wonder if avengers and now iron man hasn't skewed this forum judgement and expectations ? Since when 70M is bad and a disappointment...

Just looked at the weekend numbers. Guess Star Trek is the first disappoint of the Summer box office season. Incredibly boring numbers.

"Incredibly boring" these numbers are NOT! It didn't even occur to the biggest of Trekkie cynics that this would do this bad!  :P