theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

No one despises iJack more than me. But Spidey Freak just isn't iJack. The only similarity that they have is that they both love Spider-Man.

Spidey Freak has never accused anyone of being a Nolanite because they didn't like TASM. Spidey Freak has never claimed to be a lawyer. Spidey Freak has never called anyone else's opinion idiotic. Spidey Freak has never made wild claims like Raimi didn't have passion as the director of Spider-Man or that a generation is 5 years or that Cochfles was a fan of The Avengers.

Spidey Freak also never insulted anyone for spelling Spider-Man as "Spiderman" which is the iJack trademark.

Stand in line.

I´m the president of that club

• Like 1

STiD is going to have a fine hold next weekend, IMO. FF6 doesn't have the same audience as STiD. TH3 may steal some of it's audience, but this isn't going to have an epic drop. I'm predicting 55-60% decrease.

End Boxoffice Gross (EBG):

Great Gatsby - $130m

Iron Man 3 - $410m 

Let's see how close I get...

Iron Man won't pass 400M anymore.

390 is max right now... until it has some god like holds...

Iron Man won't pass 400M anymore.390 is max right now... until it has some god like holds...

Don't see how you get that its at 337 now and it has 40ish million left in weekends not counting memorial holiday and the start of summer weekdays. It crosses 400 comfortably and ends between Toy Story 3 and Dead Mans Chest
  • Like 2