theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

How is The Fast series any more trash than a Pixar film?  They both have the same values.  Family, honour, commitment.  Seriously.  I think calling the series trash is really unfair.  It reeks of elitism.  Sometimes people just want to see a good, fun film.  FF is the definition, the pure definition of fun.  Sorry for being a fun film.   :rant:

• Like 6

People are so quick to throw around superlatives like amazing... The word lost meaning. That pandering trash i see in the trailer doesn't look amazing to me. Maybe it's false advertising...

The point he's making is that your opinion is not the be all to end all.  You might think it's trash, but millions of others don't.

• Like 2

How is The Fast series any more trash than a Pixar film?  They both have the same values.  Family, honour, commitment.  Seriously.  I think calling the series trash is really unfair.  It reeks of elitism.  Sometimes people just want to see a good, fun film.  FF is the definition, the pure definition of fun.  Sorry for being a fun film.   :rant:

Probably coz i can't stand ghetto gangsta shit.

It's fun trash. There's a difference.

Fast Five is the perfect example of a modern Michael Bay movie done correctly.  It has humor, over the top action, and lots of hot chicks.  The difference is Fast Five has a story and characters.

• Like 3

:lol: What the hell happened to this thread?

STID collapsed and turned out stinking like chlamydia while IM3 as the phoenix was reborn after its weekly hybernation... :lol: 

Edited by Ent

I quite liked the first Fast and Furious, but i hated the 2nd, skipped the 3rd, fell asleep during the 4th and turned the 5th off after 10 minutes to watch something else.

But I can see how some people like the franchise.