#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

That one theater in Atlanta, GA. But by best I don't mean against other movies. I mean it's doing the best business from what I've seen there.

Moonshine county! Of course!

We need some more Women. Bring in Lucy Lu, Vivica J fox

Lucy Liu would be awesome. That woman kicks ass 

Edited by Sam
  • Like 1

Not much tonight though. Definitely busier up in LA.

Yeah I know. Epic is getting sell outs though, lol.

eta: Irvine Market Place (Jamboree) is showing signs of life.

2 sell outs just popped up.

http://www.fandango.com/irvine_ca_movietimes?date=5%2f24%2f2013&tid=aaodh

Edited by ECSTASY

Yep. Spider-Man 2 had 6 straight days of 20m+ in 2004. Adjusted it's 6 days of 28m+!

I worked at a Loews that summer. That week was crazy. Azkaban opening night was the craziest. Fahrenheit 9/11 was up there too.

Edited by RichWS
  • Like 1

Spider Man 2 and TF2 are the most epic 5 or 6 day opening films.

To gross such huge numbers over so many days is crazy. 

Those were great openings. Another one that gets forgotten is Sith's 4 day of 158.4m. That crushed the previous record by like 28m and adjusts to like 200m today. It's adjusted PTA is crazy.

• Like 1

At Houston Greenway, there are 6 sellouts for Fast Six until my midnight showing which will sell out. 3 sellouts for Hangover, probably one or two more due to spillover

Those were great openings. Another one that gets forgotten is Sith's 4 day of 158.4m. That crushed the previous record by like 28m and adjusts to like 200m today. It's adjusted PTA is crazy.

Yep

In terms of tickets sold Sith 4-day and 5-day are likely about 3rd biggest in ticket sold.

Lol Sith's and Tf2 5-day would be around 245-250 million today with 3D.

Lol thank God TF2 was not in 3D, it likely would have crossed 500 million as 3D share would have been like 70+% in 3D in 2009. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

Any update on that $35m figure??

Its been there way too long for my liking....

Not really,

FF6 33-36m, now if it played like F5 it would be doing 40m but dont see that happening and from other estimates early neither does anyone else, THO3 13-15m,Epic 10m, So nothing thats much different atm to what has been reported elsewhere.

• Like 7