#ED

Weekend Estimate #s FF6: 34.5 NYSM 27.8 AE: 27.3 TH3: 15.9

Guys, M. Night was supposed to direct Life of Pi.

Think about that for while. 

The twist would be that the tiger was allergic to water.

Edited by C00k13
  • Like 2

Oh god, The Village is my least favourite of them all. Also a teacher gave me detention after she overheard me telling my friend how the movie ended. She hadn't seen it yet and was fucking pissed. At me and Shyamalan because it's a stupid fucking ending.

She gave you detention for spoiling a movie she hadn't seen? Thats some nazi shit right there

• Like 1

You people are so fickle remember last year when you said Smith was done well he delivered a good BO performance in MIB3. People don't like serious Smith I guess.

Don't get me wrong, I don't blame Smith at all. He will continue to make 50M+ OWs, but M. Night is at fault here.

Don't get me wrong, I don't blame Smith at all. He will continue to make 50M+ OWs, but M. Night is at fault here.

I'm like... Did anyone notice that the studio has 0 interest in pushing this at all? No marketing, moved release date a few weeks ahead of release. I mean, seriously now... I think the studio's at bigger fault than M. Night. His movies, despite being bad, still made money, and this would've too, if the studio actually gave a shit

She gave you detention for spoiling a movie she hadn't seen? Thats some nazi shit right there

She was a fucking old-ass had bitch who always had a fucking cameltoe too. I remember one kid was talking about her holiday to Poland and said she saw the concentration camps and the teacher yelled at her because people aren't supposed to go to Auschwitz when they're on vacation.  :lol:

Edited by CoolioD1

She was a fucking old-ass had bitch who always had a fucking cameltoe too. I remember one kid was talking about her holiday to Poland and said she saw the concentration camps and the teacher yelled at her because people aren't supposed to go to Auschwitz when they're on vacation. :lol:

She sounds like *looks around* *whisper* [TELE SEES ALL].

Edited by Telemachos