baumer

Thurs Numbers RTH: Purge 3.4 midnights/early

Posted Image

Unlike Jaden Smith, Ethan has come a long way and he deserves all the little

success and respect coming his way

haha what a bb face! :)

Edited by Leyla

WOO, MAN I TOLD YALL! CALLED IT.

Even though I'm with you 110% I think this has a HUGE rush factor so we need to see today's numbers in 12-15 range to get what we predicted.

Edited by RyneOh1040
  • Like 1

Even though I'm with you 110% I think this has a HUGE rush factor so we need to see today's numbers in 12-15 range to get what we predicted.

I was saying that for more of I knew it would break out, rather than $30M aha. Anything over $25M is a breakout for this.
  • Like 2

I was saying that for more of I knew it would break out, rather than $30M aha. Anything over $25M is a breakout for this.

Yeah.  I went high on this and said 30-35 so hopefully it can make it happen.  But I agree, anything above the Strangers is a success.  Real buzz is there for this and the release date was a perfect choice.

Great number for the Purge- it was absolutely packed when I saw it last night. Looks like my 29 million prediction was actually too low. Very interesting movie, though WOM certainly will be divisive. 

Purge 3.4 mill early

NYSM 3,

FF6 2.8

Epic 2

STID 1.8

AE 1.7

THO3 1.4

lol  ST ahead of AE

Really, 3.4m for a no brand horror film? People with money to burn. 

If not for this then NYSM would have another daily at #1, that it deserves. Dang it!

• Like 1

NOW YOU SEE ME, PURGE - I am glad smaller films get a chance.

it is really good to see this..last week i was very happy when NYSM dethroned AE..this week Purge is doing the job..

I wish TITE takes off some audiences of MOS and finish in the 40m range...more small (&good) films should succeed

• Like 1