#ED

Wknd Est: Purge - 36.6M; FF6 - 19.7M; NYSM - 19.5M; Intern - 18.1M; Epic - 12.1M; STiD- 11.7M;

Five sellouts tonight for the Purge at my local theater- more sellouts on Friday than the opening days of HO3 and STID combined, actually. I know a shit ton of kids from my old high school going to see it tonight.

Five sellouts tonight for the Purge at my local theater- more sellouts on Friday than the opening days of HO3 and STID combined, actually. I know a shit ton of kids from my old high school going to see it tonight.

You're in DC right?

Speaking of sequel, I know a lot of people are saying Purge 1 sucks, but it would actually be pretty cool if the sequel showed next year's purge from an outside perspective, since apparently you hear about a lot that goes on outside. Character(s) get caught outside after the sirens and have to try to stay alive outdoors, now that'd be pretty cool and I think i'd see it.

Edited by jandrew

Speaking of sequel, I know a lot of people are saying Purge 1 sucks, but it would actually be pretty cool if the sequel showed next year's purge from an outside perspective, since apparently you hear about a lot that goes on outside. Character(s) get caught outside after the sirens and have to try to stay alive outdoors, now that'd be pretty cool and I think i'd see it.

Should've been the plot for this one. The problem is it resorts to tired "faceless killers stalk a family's house" cliches. I mean, how many of those have we seen in recent years? 

• Like 1

Should've been the plot for this one. The problem is it resorts to tired "faceless killers stalk a family's house" cliches. I mean, how many of those have we seen in recent years? 

Not as many as the dang supernatural films...getting tired of those.

(I still think a bug film could be very scary if done correctly)