#ED

Wknd Est: Purge - 36.6M; FF6 - 19.7M; NYSM - 19.5M; Intern - 18.1M; Epic - 12.1M; STiD- 11.7M;

So Deadline gave the most pointless update, stating there are no changes, not even justifying her Epic projection.

And are we suppose to be shocked???

Even If it drops 60-65% Next week The Purge is already profitable for Universal, I imagine that a sequel or three will be greenlit. It does surprise that actors like Ethan Hawke does these sorts of films but I imagine it allows him to do more indie films like Before Midnight,

Well the next Before film will be in 2022 ;)

Think Hawke needs to what McConaughey has been doing and get away from horror and thrillers and do more indie films, that will help get bigger roles and films in the future. He did theatre for a year so maybe a return to the stage is another option. Edited by Jonwo

Well, with 14 there's no way it reaches 30.

It could:

14 Fri

9.7 Sat (slight decline from Friday minus midnights)

6.6 Sunday 

That's 30.3 mill....

• Like 1

I will cast Ethan in any movie I could. The guy is a nice dude, earnest, did no wrong as an actoryet H,wood snubbed him on regular basis

He's one of those actors who I find underrated, he just needs a better agent or to choose better projects.
  • Like 1