#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Man of Steel weekend projection (early, before Friday)

Friday: $36,960,000

Saturday: $24,390,000 (-34%)

Sunday: $15,850,000 (-36%)

Weekend Gross (including walmart previews): $89,200,000

Walmart Previews are going to cause a larger than average Sat drop.

lol, I'm trolling :P

Yes you are.

Walmart definitely bought those tickets, but we don't know how many of the tickets they actually sold. I imagine that with how much they really sold factored in, we would have had a figure closer to 15m-18m. This is really unprecedented in film.

I'm currently seeing a day in the mid to high 40s.

35M OD w/o Walmart?

This is stupid...

9M is still good.

I was expected 7M because of the shitty East Coast weather.

Edited by iTz OnLy ED

Kidding aside about substracting those 12m, you have to recognize this 12m Walmart number fucks up everything for this week end.

This week end number will always be suspicious and fishy.

Here's my final projection.

There's going to be some burnt off demand with Walmart, and so Friday (without walmart) is $30M. Tacking on the Walmart numbers is $42M. Meaning this film is opening to $102.9 million for the weekend, Walmart included. 

Man of Steel weekend projection (early, before Friday) Friday: $36,960,000Saturday: $24,390,000 (-34%)Sunday: $15,850,000 (-36%) Weekend Gross (including walmart previews): $89,200,000 Walmart Previews are going to cause a larger than average Sat drop. lol, I'm trolling :P

If u really believe thos numbers are possible i think u should be sent down to the imdb forums. This is the majors here buddy. go perfect your box office acumen with the other minor leaguers.