Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

I for one thought Captain America was way better than MoS. :ph34r:

Most critics (and many regular people) would agree with you, so there's no reason to be embarrassed about holding that opinion. 

Believe me, it would have been great if Man of Steel was better than it (I'm a huge Supes fan)... but it just wasn't... not for me anyway.

Well MOS was pretty good-I am not sure where to rank it among other recent superhero films though.

Planning on seeing MU sometime this week.

And for now-good night.

• Like 1

Captain America and Thor were roughly even for me.

If if makes you MOS people feel any better, I sure as hell liked it a lot better than Iron Man 3. Heh.

I loved IM3 including the twist.  :wub:

• Like 3

Man of Steel can really potentially reach 50m with only 14m on FridaY?

with 16M it easily could. With 14M, using TASM's  second weekend dailies: 14+19.054+14.386=47.4M.

Come on West coast, don't let us down. We need strong showing for my 35M+ for MU. :D

I have MU OW at 80M for my Donovan question, but I don't even mind if it's go way higher and I'd lost points for it  :)

• Like 1

I might just be saying this because I literally just watched it, but it really was probably the best movie I've seen all year.

In no particular order, at the very least I'd rank it behind Side Effects, Spirng Breakers, Iron Man 3, and Oblivion. Possibly one or two others as well.