Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Okay, I just woke up and checked the forums and I have over 900 notifications? Fuck that, no way I'm reading all these pages. I'm guessing people are flipping out over MOS. That Friday jump isn't horrible at all, it was that ugly Thursday drop that hurt. I still buy baumer's argument that the market will correct for Thursday and Game 7, it just won't correct in one day. So, this weekend drop will be over 60% but I don't think that's indicative of horrible WOM kicking in, it's just a double whammy from two monster openers. MOS will stabilize in the coming days and still finish over $300m.

• Like 13

What are you; like 12 ?

I know people are pissed that the movie they like or follow isn't doing well, but no need for name calling.The movie is making what it deserves, bad movies don't deserve big box office and the general audiences is responding with their wallets. Pretty simple.

Okay, I just woke up and checked the forums and I have over 900 notifications? Fuck that, no way I'm reading all these pages.

I'm guessing people are flipping out over MOS. That Friday jump isn't horrible at all, it was that ugly Thursday drop that hurt. I still buy baumer's argument that the market will correct for Thursday and Game 7, it just won't correct in one day. So, this weekend drop will be over 60% but I don't think that's indicative of horrible WOM kicking in, it's just a double whammy from two monster openers. MOS will stabilize in the coming days and still finish over $300m.

You say this more elaborately than I do but copied the gist of my post and you get 3 5 likes. I get 1, from the man who is in near suicidal mode.

Damn this forum!

Edited by #MrPink of Steel
  • Like 4

I know people are pissed that the movie they like or follow isn't doing well, but no need for name calling.The movie is making what it deserves, bad movies don't deserve big box office and the general audiences is responding with their wallets. Pretty simple.

No we just think that argument is real immature which is why i was asking your age

No we just think that argument is real immature which is why i was asking your age

How is it immature? I've been saying months now that Goyer and Synder are hacks and MoS success and critical reception is proof of that.

• Like 1

Listen, I loved MOS and so did both audiences I saw it with, but when I asked a couple friends if they saw it, both of them said they heard it sucked.  My crowd gave it big time applause, but I could tell there was a few people who weren't big fans.

Still, as Tele said, I think the market is still correcting. Business will pick up, and I think it does 300

Edited by Cmasterclay
  • Like 1