Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

TH3 comes close but I put Gatsby and STID way above it. I just found AE it boring and pointless.

Notice the ending to WWZ with the zombie camouflage was very similar to how they mask fear in AE

Spoils AE and WWZ

Gatsby is horrible imo.  I didn't get the point of the whole movie and STID just wasn't for me.  I saw STID twice to see if I missed something the first time and it still bored me to tears.  Those two films are the worst of the summer so far, along with TH3.

Lawrence is brilliant in SLP but yeah Riva and Chastain were both better imo

Chastain was good, Jlaw was brilliant.  imo

I'm the only person I know who thought Silver Linings Playbook was a load of shit.

Maybe because I'm a mental health nurse so I found most of it to be completely exaggerated, which put me off.

I guess it is hard to separate fiction from reality when you have inside knowledge, but for me, I didn't care how realistic it was, I just loved every single shot, every word of dialogue every nuanced and quirky thing that happened in the film.  One of my faves of all time.

The 3D domestic attach rates (the percent of total box office) “have been stabilizing in the 30-45% rate — which, unfortunately, has become a trend” with all movie genres, Wold says. Consumers may be fed up paying an extra few bucks for 3D, although Wold notes that “we are not seeing this with IMAX screens.” More likely, he says, is that theaters don’t have enough venues that can take advantage of the growing number of 3D films that studios are cranking out.

No.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/06/moviegoers-3d-fatigue-more-screens/

• Like 1

Because it's not a horrible movie.  People hate it here because of Smith and his ego and his son, but I enjoyed some of AE and originally gave it a 6/10.  I went into it with no preconceived notions and enjoyed some of it.  It's not horrible, just not very good.

I honestly have no desire to see AE.

Lets see here:Iron Man 3 - 4.5/5Great Gatsby - 3.5/5Star Trek - 2/5FF6 - 4/5Now You See Me - 3/5After Earth - 2.5/5The Purge - 1/5Man of Steel - 3/5This is the End - 4/5Monsters University - 4/5WWZ - 3/5

Edited by Omega Boner
  • Like 1