Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

I'm not saying he's always right (and when I see MOS I'll let you know). Let's put it this way Nolan likes to work with him, if it's good enough for Nolan it's good for WB

I completely agree. BB is the best superhero movie ever IMHO and a lot of that is because of the story Goyer came up with.

This will get the fanboys up in arms. Avengers is the only good thing Whedon has done

Disagree.I thought Buffy show, Angel, Firefly, and Serenity film were great.

His run as writer on the Astonishing X-Men comic was also acclaimed.

:worthy:

• Like 2

What was controversial in MoS, I don't get it. It was played safe like a usual Hollywood blockbuster...

Superman is not supposed to kill. I don't read the books and even I know that. Nolan is the same way. That's how big of an icon Superman has become in Western culture.

Edited by redfirebird2008

So I just logged on to this forum and looked at this thread title and just about had a heartbreak. So sad that WWZ is down to $20M.

Then I looked at BOM, and I see that it's really $25, and MOS is given an extra $2M.

What's with the asswipe trolling? I know some people like certain movies, but if you're going to post bullshit thread titles like that, you should be banned!!