Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

A Bug's Life is underrated.

I think it's properly rated.  For me it's a B+ film.

The best movie featuring ABL characters is It's Tough To Be A Bug at a Disney theme park near you

Three films have made me cry the past ten years.  In descending order from you can visibly see tears to I'm slobbering sniffling and doing the thing where little kids cry and they sort of hiccup/hyperventilate

3.  Friday Night Lights-Two scenes always get me towards the end.  QB1 Mike Winchell in the huddle with his teammates going for the state championship telling them he loves them.  And then after the final game, Tim McGraw's character who's been a drunk asshole to his son the whole time, hugs his son.  Really moving stuff.

2. Toy Story 3-Andy dropping the toys off at Bonnie's out is just gut wrenching.

1.  Marley and Me-Need I say more.

Friday Night Lights -Two scenes always get me towards the end.  QB1 Mike Winchell in the huddle with his teammates going for the state championship telling them he loves them.  And then after the final game, Tim McGraw's character who's been a drunk asshole to his son the whole time, hugs his son.  Really moving stuff.

Good movie.

I've cried a few times recently:

[*]Les Miserables. I loved the fuck out of this movie, and I can't stop crying during it. Fantine's Death, Gavroche's Death, Empty Chairs, Javert's Soliloquy, "To Love another Person, is to see the face of God," the Epilogue, and etc.  [*]Amour. Near end as Georges and Anne leave as a couple, completely uninvalided.  [*]Weekend. Where Russell and Glen meet for one last time and Glen giving Russell the tape recorder

I'm forgetting a ton right now.