#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

I am surprised by the repect ID4 is having on this board.

I mean, it is completely fucking stupid like any other current summer tentpole, right ?

Right ?

By today's in-your-face, bright-CGI-everywhere blockbuster standards, ID4 is actually sorta low-key and takes its time building the story and characters. 

• Like 1

I mean, it is completely fucking stupid like any other current summer tentpole, right ?

Right ?

:whip::rulez:  :rant::wtf:  :ban:

• Like 2

The Third Man is on Turner Classic Movies, so I'm watching that. Sounds like you don't have much to choose from in Finland.

I'll have you known that as I write this I have a bundle of flea market dvd's that I've bought today sitting next to my computer, and that I have a theater showing eleven movies within walking distance. 

• Like 1

Lol I give the film a 3.5 out of five, not too bad.

lol its not that. I just dont understand how people like Fox new are claiming racist or people pick on this movie for Politics. The GA audience aren't paying attention that that. I mean I wasn't I didnt know until article kept pouring.

:whip::rulez:  :rant::wtf:  :ban:

Being completely fucking stupid is not a criticism in my book. Hey, I liked Battleship and I am a Bayhem worshipper.

I enjoyed Id4 for what it was but the movie seems a little overestimated here, that s all.

• Like 1

lol its not that. I just dont understand how people like Fox new are claiming racist or people pick on this movie for Politics. The GA audience aren't paying attention that that. I mean I wasn't I didnt know until article kept pouring.

I have no clue about the racism part haha.

Right ?

Yeah. A lot of people who praise it would definitely tear it apart if it was released a few weeks ago

(I still like it)

Being completely fucking stupid is not a criticism in my book. Hey, I liked Battleship and I am a Bayhem worshipper.

I enjoyed Id4 for what it was but the movie seems a little overestimated here, that s all.

The characters. I didn't cared or sympathized for anyone in Battleship or TF. Will Smith, Jeff Goldblum and Bill Pullman are awesome.

• Like 2