#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

So what is that DM2 opening in the UK translating too? Its not the biggest all time is it? I know its big, like Shrek big, but what is that in a numbers/rank perspective?

Edited by LeFlop James

So what is that DM2 opening in the UK translating too? Its not the biggest all time is it? I know its big, like Shrek big, but what is that in a numbers/rank perspective?

It's similar to TDKR ($22m) last year. DH2 ($38m) and Skyfall ($32m) were both much bigger. Speaking of those films, Skyfall had phenomenal legs compared to Potter. Harry dropped off the fuckin' map quick.

• Like 1

The drawback of reserved seating is that if you're seated next to a spot for handicapped people and you give up your seat so they can sit with a date, and the show happens to be sold out, you migrate from spare seat to spare seat until you realize there's nothing left... and then you leave. Which just happened to me with THIS IS THE END. :lol:

The drawback of reserved seating is that if you're seated next to a spot for handicapped people and you give up your seat so they can sit with a date, and the show happens to be sold out, you migrate from spare seat to spare seat until you realize there's nothing left... and then you leave.Which just happened to me with THIS IS THE END. :lol:

which is why you don't. (Or complain to guest services until they give you a free ticket)

The drawback of reserved seating is that if you're seated next to a spot for handicapped people and you give up your seat so they can sit with a date, and the show happens to be sold out, you migrate from spare seat to spare seat until you realize there's nothing left... and then you leave.Which just happened to me with THIS IS THE END. :lol:

You broke the rules, man. Never leave your allocated seat. The system will collapse and there'll be anarchy. Do you want anarchy?

some people try to spin that DMC had "poor WOM". It shows how much people believe their own personal opinion applies to everyone

No one really is saying DMC had poor WOM. Just not as liked as COTBP. No one can argue the numbers DMC made as any indication of a poor WOM. That's as bad as people saying TDKR had a poor WOM... oh wait

The drawback of reserved seating is that if you're seated next to a spot for handicapped people and you give up your seat so they can sit with a date, and the show happens to be sold out, you migrate from spare seat to spare seat until you realize there's nothing left... and then you leave.

Which just happened to me with THIS IS THE END. :lol:

You just introduced a little anarchy

Posted Image

• Like 1

LOL. I did it of my own free will.(and I got comped 4 passes when I mentioned it to guest services). :ph34r:

Well that is always nice. There was a time where I had to threaten to get legal to complain to their HQ before they gave me a free pass. :lol:

• Like 1

Allocated seating is great. The queues were massive for tickets yesterday. Even the online booking queue was fairly long. My MOS session started at 2:10 and I didn't take my seat until 2:27. One and half trailers and into the movie.

Came back from WWZ.

I. LOVE. WORLD. WAR. Z.

8.5 / 10

Favorite summer movie so far! 

WWZ is not really even a "zombie" movie per se. I've seen my share of George Romero and Resident Evil, but weren't a fan of them.  But WWZ had suspense, action, and above all personality. 

Love the ending and...

Can't wait for the sequel!

Theater was about 90% capacity, seated about 190 people at a 5pm showing.

• Like 1