Mattrek

Early Tuesday estimates DM2 4.7 previews

Oh yea wtf was I thinking.Nolan, I'm sorry. Il watch TDK tonight for my mistakes!

Yeah, I should... I could have ban you right now for that. One does not simply says TDK is trash. :rulez:

• Like 3

worst 1 billion moive is TDKR?????? seriously????????? you mean then Alice in wonderland, IM3, TF3 are better????

Next to TDK and Titanic TF3 is the best billion dollar film.
  • Like 1

Even with 3D, IM3 still fails to reach THE DARK KNIGHT RISES' DOM box office, most likely due to Christopher Nolan's brilliant dramatic direction and far more memorable villains.

Shit like this should warrant a temp ban.Anyway, really nice start for DM2, really curious to see what today's gross is. Would have to say with that $4.7m preview $30m is definitely in the cards and looking likely.
  • Like 2

NYSM and TITE were the two movies that most likely got hit the hardest with midnights for DM2 and TLR. Also they'll probably take a big hit on TC. I still think they can hit those numbers though. Again their great counter programming so..Solid holds for the rest considering the Canada Day boost.Great start for DM2 BTW. 4.7 for a Tuesday? That looks really good for a family movie.

we'll see how it goes form here

still couldnt help but think how much they could have made without the screen # decreese :(

Anyway I can still obsess over their OS numbers :lol:  they have a long way to go

decent # for LR actually so yay

& I even havent seen DM1

prolly should go watch it ))

Edited by Leyla

• Founder / Operator

The problem with TLR is the budget. If it ends up doing 130-150M DOM it is a great number. I am not sure why they spent 250M on it.

Problem is, it won't touch that number IMO. It'll be lucky to crack $100m.

• Like 3