AniNate

Pixels | Chris Columbus | July 24, 2015 | Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Michelle Monaghan, Josh Gad, Peter Dinklage

This generations Ghostbusters? I dont know man, this could be big. We haven't seen anything like this before, and to the GA this would look very fresh and original. Sandler's well known and the release date is perfect. I don't have a prediction yet, but I wouldn't rule out $200M for this. Fuck a Tomorrowland, I think this will be the big family breakout.

• Like 1

This generations Ghostbusters? I dont know man, this could be big. We haven't seen anything like this before, and to the GA this would look very fresh and original. Sandler's well known and the release date is perfect. I don't have a prediction yet, but I wouldn't rule out $200M for this. Fuck a Tomorrowland, I think this will be the big family breakout.

You speak of scorched earth and a broken land.

• Like 1

Just remember, after what Dinklage has shown he can do on GOT, this is what Hollywood offers him.

Hey, he also got to play an outrageously under-written/used villain in an X-Men movie

• Like 3

This looks like fun for the family. Still needs some great marketing though because MI 5, Pan, Minions and Ant-Man will be big competition.

That's why I can't see it doing big money. It might open at over 30 million, which isn't going to be easy. With people seeing Ant-Man, Pan, Paper Town, Minions and Train-wreck still. But even if it does, with Mission Impossible 5 and Fantastic Four opening the next two weeks. It's going to drop off, they should have maybe moved this to mid August or came out with it in mid April.

That's why I can't see it doing big money. It might open at over 30 million, which isn't going to be easy. With people seeing Ant-Man, Pan, Paper Town, Minions and Train-wreck still. But even if it does, with Mission Impossible 5 and Fantastic Four opening the next two weeks. It's going to drop off, they should have maybe moved this to mid August or came out with it in mid April.

They probably should've released it in 2004.