AniNate

Pixels | Chris Columbus | July 24, 2015 | Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Michelle Monaghan, Josh Gad, Peter Dinklage

I've seen the short film years ago so i kinda had a general picture of what to expect. The premise is fun and it looks good with a Ghostbusters feel to it. I just didn't find the trailer funny.

Still i can see it doing some good numbers. 120m+

• Like 1

I love the idea! VIsually looks great too!

And then there is Sandlers face, his pals, and they throw around hyper unfunny un-jokes and all magic is gone. I would love to see this movie, but made by somebody funny. 

Yeah this movie could've been great with anyone else as the lead, like literally anyone.

Say what you want about Sandler and happy madison, but Big Daddy, Waterboy and Happy Gilmore are great. I even had a few chuckles watching Don't mess with the zohan lol

That not Sandler's best comedy, but it's his funniest.

• Like 1

zohan is actually pretty damn funny. except the nick swardson parts because that man is anti-comedy and has a stupid fucking face.

I knew I couldn't be the only one on here.

I was watching it the other day and I found myself laughing a lot more than I thought.

• Like 1

lol internet haters at it again, I can kind of understand the Sandler hate, but whats wrong with Kevin James?

The only thing I've ever liked him in was Chuck and Larry and his KoQ show which were both about a decade ago.

Edited by Eddy Targaryen