#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

Man of Steel WW update:

Total Lifetime Grosses

Domestic: $280,995,000 45.4%

+ Foreign: $338,200,000 54.6%

= Worldwide: $619,195,000

FLOP!

Posted Image

• Like 1

Sandler and Turturro have great chemistry in Zohan, Chiriqui is gorgeous, the soundtrack is great, Schneider and Swordson actually arent obnoxious for once, Maria Carey, the slapstick humor, and the whole concept of Zohan wanting to be a hairdresser in NY instead of military, props to Sandler on thinking of that. Zohan is my favorite Sandler, but TLY, BD, and Click are close behind. Zohan banging the old ladies part was of the greatest reactions ive seen in the theater, ever.

Edited by jandrew
  • Like 4

I like Sandler's movies. Well, not Jack and Jill and That's my Boy, but the ones before. I'm also seeing Grown Ups 2 in theaters next week..

I like his movies. They're so stupid that they are good.

Man of Steel WW update:

Total Lifetime GrossesDomestic: $280,995,000 45.4%+ Foreign: $338,200,000 54.6%= Worldwide: $619,195,000

FLOP!

Flop? You sir ... Deserve to burn. It's everything but a flop.

• Like 3

is your sarcasm meter broken?

Apparently, yeah. It's kinda hard to recognize sarcasm from a one word sentence, without hearing the tone of the voice.

Edited by ChD
  • Like 5