#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

Green Lantern and Young Justice were both cancelled before they could get 65 episodes.

I was not aware of that. Young Justice was great so that is disappointing. Still they lasted longer that SBT.

Edited by StarSaber
  • Like 1

I was not aware of that. Young Justice was great so that is disappointing. Still they lasted longer that SBT.

Like I say, CN doesn't seem to care for action shows (at least as much as they do with comedy shows).

It sucks, but we have to live with it.

SATURDAY 10:15 PM, 9TH UPDATE: The finish order is changing for the Top 3 films this weekend. My sources tonight say holdover Despicable Me 2 is #1 again with around $45M beating newcomers Growns-Ups 2 ($43.8M for #2) and Pacific Rim ($39.7M for #3). Others still think the 3D toon and Adam Sandler’s ensemble comedy are neck and neck. Better numbers later tonight.
  • Like 4

GU2 could move ahead of DM2 when all of West Coast are accounted for later tonight just like last night. I really hope that's not the case.