Gopher

Thursday Numbers: The Wolverine - 4m midnights

The beach scene is really fantastic yeah, my favorite moment is definitely when Moira walks up to Magneto when he loses his mind, and begins firing her gun, leading to Xavier getting one in the back, this is such a badass moment. 

Wow my favorite sequence too, along with Magneto getting vengance on thos Nazis, and Prof X helping Magneto to look within for his true potential. :)

• Like 1

FC had its moments and the acting is fantastic, but X1 and X2 have stronger rewatchability values, despite their shortcomings.

Agreed..  X2  and First Class are my favorite Xmen films. X2 is definitely the best one .. Then first class and then then the Wolverine 2013 and Xmen1

FC had its moments and the acting is fantastic, but X1 and X2 have stronger rewatchability values, despite their shortcomings.

And nobody has the star power of Jakcman. JLaw does but she's in a thankless role there. One wouldn't get all the hype going by FC alone.

I know what can save production hell movies from bombing, if not actually breaking out: Charming blonde leads.

Posted Image

Posted Image

yes indeed. Emphasis on charm though.

Posted Image

Not bad at all. Like I said, Jackman as Wolvie is definitely still a draw, no matter how bad his last outing was.

People clearly love the character and actor enough to forgive one clunker plus trailers were better.

• Like 1