RobinHood26

What Movie are you watching right now?

I advise you to start boiling the coffee already..and start up with a couple of redbulls or believe me you won't make it an hour

Have to admit the beginning is kind of slow, but it IS starting to pick up. (I'm about halfway through, I've been watching it in bits all day)

blended

it was funny , i had fun i laughed a lot and i kept wondering why it tanked ! sure script could have been better but movie was more than ok

i liked the kids , i like drew and adam chemistry ( always have) mind you i'm no fan of sandler but i find him and drew work as an onscreen couple 

the trip to africa was a hoot ! i like how everyone got closer as days went by... it was sweet , jeff was a perfect douchebag as the ex-dad

there was even the guy who was the wedding singer in the wedding singer ! i loved that little detail

then there's this actress who played her best friend, she's growing on me i keep seeing her pop up in movies recently like single moms club, think like a man 2, she comes off having  pretty dry sense of humor 

cringeworthy with no help was the black dude singing with his chorus , total facepalm moments but he was ok in single moms club ike i said they seem to orbit same movies 

this is a good no-brainer!

still my fav collab with drew/adam is wedding singer followed by 50 first dates , this was ok but i wouldnt put it in my favs of them together or separately but it was cool

blended

it was funny , i had fun i laughed a lot and i kept wondering why it tanked ! sure script could have been better but movie was more than ok

i liked the kids , i like drew and adam chemistry ( always have) mind you i'm no fan of sandler but i find him and drew work as an onscreen couple 

the trip to africa was a hoot ! i like how everyone got closer as days went by... it was sweet , jeff was a perfect douchebag as the ex-dad

there was even the guy who was the wedding singer in the wedding singer ! i loved that little detail

then there's this actress who played her best friend, she's growing on me i keep seeing her pop up in movies recently like single moms club, think like a man 2, she comes off having  pretty dry sense of humor 

cringeworthy with no help was the black dude singing with his chorus , total facepalm moments but he was ok in single moms club ike i said they seem to orbit same movies 

this is a good no-brainer!

still my fav collab with drew/adam is wedding singer followed by 50 first dates , this was ok but i wouldnt put it in my favs of them together or separately but it was cool

Blended didn't tank.

it made 120 mil on a 40 mil budget..it did just fine

Edited by Johnny Wiseau
  • Like 1

i'm actually reading a book but i let my nephews watch edge of tomorrow and maleficent on my laptop so i was kinda hearing it in the background but watch watch naah but i will try to give both my complete attention at some point during the weekend 

gotta say both films look really well visually 

lol i hadnt read a book in months and maybe over a year now a physical book its so weird holding one in my hands