Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

I've just watched Furious 6 again, and damn...Did they ever explain what the hell was that shytty editing/green screen or whatever happened in this scene:

I got the feeling that they both filmed scenes at different times, and then they were badly cut together. Maybe the feud has been real since the sixth movie...lol

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I've just watched Furious 6 again, and damn...Did they ever explain what the hell was that shytty editing/green screen or whatever happened in this scene:

I got the feeling that they both filmed scenes at different times, and then they were badly cut together. Maybe the feud has been real since the sixth movie...lol

I thought the feud was just a publicity stunt 

22 minutes ago, John Marston said:

I thought the feud was just a publicity stunt 

You thought right.

On that note I'll quote the master of this...

"Goodnight HULKAMANIACS and jabronie marks without a life that don't know it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot,marks"

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dragon said:

4 had its moment. The beginning one scene with oil tank was cool. I don't considered it rewatchable.

I give this one an 8/10. There's few thing wish they focused on and few things I question but it still hell fun ride.

How would you say this compares to 5, 6, and 7? I loved 5 and 6, but was kinda eh on 7. 

I trust your rankings since you're a diehard fan.

• Like 2

^^^

Dang, I'm glad I didn't see that teaser. I only saw the one trailer and avoided extra footage. Which explains why that package was a surprise to me.

My screener was packed last night.

Grade: A/A-

I'll try to to a review later time permitting. I'll just say I was prepared to be let down since it is the 8th film. Solid story. Good character development that went along with the physics defying stunts you've come to expect. 

• Like 1

Just came back from F8.

Well what a blast... very different than the 7 love to see statham and the rock be the star of the film.

Loves all characters theron was perfect and a good baddy. Not many cliché and a strong story with character development which is rare in this kind of film.

Less sentimental that the previous one obviously but darker i mean A LOT darker i was stunned how far they went in some scenes :)

I gave the 7 18/20 or A this one is a solid 17 or A- just cause the 7 was the pic of the franchise but Universal has a lot left in the bag for us :)

For the Chinese people it gonna explode right there guaranted:) Lot of WTF moments.

A pure 21 century action movie. Go to see right now!!

Peace.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, antovolk said:

MASSIVE SPOILERS (honestly don't know why Universal released that) but for those who have seen the film:

Reveal hidden contents

Literally just got on YouTube and that promo was in my recommendations. I haven't even watched it but the thumbnail gives it away. It's like Studios can't help themselves from spoiling their movies. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, antovolk said:

MASSIVE SPOILERS (honestly don't know why Universal released that) but for those who have seen the film:

Reveal hidden contents

There are more little surprises related to that scene if you haven't already seen it or read spoilers beforehand.

• Like 1