lab276

How to ruin going to the movies

Terrible idea, I hate when people are rude at the movies. This would fail miserably 

But people would willingly go into these theaters. No one is forcing you to go.  I wouldn't go either and I would welcome it if it will get people out of my theater who are there to use their phones.  I think it's a great idea.

• Like 2

maybe if the theatre had booths so you could see or notice someone using their phone or even better give each person earphones so you don't hear them talking or eating 

but that would defeat the point , half the fun is being part of crowd reaction when a movie is good and funny

It's bad enough when there are 1 or 2 idiots who can't resist looking at their phone screen during a movie, imagine 50 or more checking their mail, posting on facebook or searching the internet all at once, at that point nobody will be able to watch the movie with all the distractions going on around them.

I do that a bit at home if it's a movie I've already seen before, but if it's something I haven't seen I just watch the damn movie!

I swear, cellphones are an addiction and the younger the user the worse it is. I know people who don't seem to be able to function  if they don't check their phones every 2 to 3 minutes, I check mine maybe 2 to 3 times a day.

I’d like to watch my movies in peace. The last time I went to the theater some people next to me wouldn’t shut up until ten minutes after the movie had started. God it was annoying.

Also I'd hate if tickets started to cost 50 dollars. Going to the movies would be once a year thing for me then, which would be awful.

Whoever wrote that post is a massive tool, and so are pretty much everyone who does shit like that in the cinema.

...Okay I may have overreacted a bit. :ph34r:

Edited by C00k13

The entire idea is completely moronic. Even if you separate them, who gets to decide what movies do and don't get these special theatres? Not to mention that it's HUGELY disrespectful to the people who made the movie. A big no.

I despair at the fact that people's attention spans are so low these days that they can't shut the fuck up and watch a movie for two hours. The article's idea is absolutely atrocious, if people really wanna go on their computer and all that shit while watching a movie they should wait until it's out on dvd.