Jessie

Favourite movie's with a RT score lower than 30%

I enjoyed the Steve Martin remake of Cheaper By The Dozen. Hell, most of these are going to be films I grew up with and enjoyed. Bloody nostalgia.

I agree. I don't like the sequel but the first is great if you're just looking for entertainment. Same with Just Go With It. 

Deep Rising. Who the fuck gave it only 30%?

Rambo 2. 29% Extremly rewatchable. They gave James Cameron a Razzie for the script. Fuckers.

Alien Vs Predator. 21%????? Why???? Sanaa Lathan was amazing.

Underworld Rise of the Lycans. 29% Best UW movie. Lucian the Lycan is one of the sexiest characters alive. take that to the bank. Also, the movie's a bone fide cable classic cause Action TV play it a smuch as Star Wars marathon. Popular demand or what?

Various Nu Image stupid giant animal movies. I don't think those ever got rated on RT. They are usually reviewed by sites dedicated to shitty DtD such as Foywonder, Schlocktoberfest, Bad Movies,Direct to Video Dungeon,etc. I really enjoyed Pitahnaconda lately. I also have soft spot for Asylum's mockbusters.

Sadly, my all-time stupid giant animal movie, stupid giant snake flick Anaconda is 38% so it isn't eligible for this thread.

Edited by fishnets