druv10

Weekend Estimates: One Direction-17M, Butler-14.74M, WTM-12.61M

Instructions Not Included was actually funny and a good story. For a mostly spanish movie, I loved it. Eugenio Derbez should make more movies. He does the Donkey voice for the Shrek Spanish dubb.

How small were you predicting?

Around 20-25%. :(

I'm not surprised. It seems to be getting a mixed reaction in the U.S.If it had been given a wider release, and opened with even more, I wouldn't be surprised if it cinemascore was a B-, and not a B+ (not that I really care).

I'm surprised by that Cinemascore... everyone I've talked to about the movie loved it and were getting the WOM machine rolling...

Around 20-25%. :(

Oh calm down. It's not like it's some huge failure. It won't lose as much as money as Scott Pilgrim did.Besides the Brits don't seem to like the World's End either, considering how well it did on it second weekend there.

Oh calm down. It's not like it's some huge failure. It won't lose as much as money as Scott Pilgrim did.Besides the Brits don't seem to like the World's End either, considering how well it did on it second weekend there.

I wasn't being not-calm? I was just giving a :( since my prediction was awful. :P It's not gonna lose money at all; that doesn't mean I don't want my favorite movie of the year to do well. You calm down. :P

• Like 2

I wasn't being not-calm? I was just giving a :( since my prediction was awful. :P It's not gonna lose money at all; that doesn't mean I don't want my favorite movie of the year to do well. You calm down. :P

At least it's going to be highest grossing film in the trilogy in the U.S

• Like 1

Anyone else here watch Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed?

It's been awhile but I recall it being pretty good. He says some things(if I recall correctly) that upset the Unions and PC crowd but that doesn't make what he said wrong either. Is there not a thread in the Review Room for this? 

It's been awhile but I recall it being pretty good. He says some things(if I recall correctly) that upset the Unions and PC crowd but that doesn't make what he said wrong either. Is there not a thread in the Review Room for this?

I don't find the film too bad, but I read online some bits of the film are set up/ lie.

Doesn't it contend that evolution is nonsense?

Anyone else here watch Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed?

Friday night we watched a movie called The Elevator. (Well, one of the many movies called The Elevator.) Nine people trapped in an elevator car and one of them has a bomb!

• Like 1