$46.32M (-45.5%)   Cume: $171.32M

$20.85M (-55%)     Cume: $217.17M

$9.8M (-53%)        Cume: $236.97M

$5.782M (-41%)    Cume: $248.75M

$3.98M (-31%)     Cume: $256M

Total Cume: $275M (3.23 x)

10 minutes ago, John Marston said:

which means nothing. The Mummy was at 30/100 now it is at 65

These are still the same people who will be putting up their reviews on Rottentomatoes and MetaCritic fairly soon. It may not mean anything yet, but someone definitely hated it.

1 hour ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Sorry for my ignorance, but what's "Critics Choice"?

"Our collective membership is the primary source of information for today’s entertainment consumers. The very first opinion a moviegoer hears about new releases at the multiplex or the art house usually comes from one of our members.

Founded in 1995, the BFCA presents its Critics’ Choice Awards each year to honor the finest achievements in filmmaking.

The BFCA also selects a Film of the Month and officially recommends other worthy films throughout the course of the year. As an additional service to moviegoers, each film is given a Critics’ Choice Rating (on a 1-100 scale, 100 being the highest), based on the cumulative grades each film receives in the monthly balloting. More information on these ratings is available in the New Movies area. The BFCA is led by its President and Board of Directors. Joey Berlin is currently serving as President. The Board of Directors are John De Simio, Jim Ferguson, Mark Ramsey and Sara Voorhees.

Our standards: All film reviews represent the unique and honest opinion of the authoring member. Any attempt to influence a review beyond providing information is a violation of BFCA standards. ‘Quotes’ may only be provided from reviews that have been, will be or are intended to be broadcast or printed, and cannot be altered in any way without the expressed permission of the reviewer."

12 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Did we have any tracking numbers for this? Seems to be the least anticipated Pixar release like for ever. My feeling is its going to under perform. 

Think it will open to about 55m. If it's a movie for the ten and under crowd only it won't have legs but it if it's a good family film lioemtue first I think it will 

12 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

people post about this BFCA a lot like it means something but i'm not sure it's ever been reflective of anything.

So far it's been reflective of nearly movie that has come out in the past year. It's just a way to see generally how it's doing with the critics before the embargo drops.

Edited by Lucas

4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

So far it's been reflective of nearly movie that has come out in the past year. It's just a way to see generally how it's doing with the critics before the embargo drops.

Transformers: Age of Extinction started out with a 100 / 100 on critics choice. Never forget!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

Transformers: Age of Extinction started out with a 100 / 100 on critics choice. Never forget!

Did you notice I specifically mentioned "i  the past year"? Rofl yeah I know and BvS also started with 100 before collapsing. With extremes like that you can usually tell someone did it as a joke (which is what happened with BvS) and it's very possible the same happened with Cars 3 because there's no way it'll go under Cars 2. 90% of the time though, Critics' Choice has been very good at giving us the general early consensus and how positive/negativd the reviews will be before the embargo drops.