film2kz

Real Friday numbers (starting pg 5) (BD1 5.5 Muppets 2.73, Hugo 2.005)

I was going to say that The Sitter may not reach 30m in its entire run...

The Sitter may not reach 25M DOM total, let alone 30M. Edited by CJohn

BD1 isn`t just hititng $16 mio for the weekend. It`s hitting closer to $17 mio. Now I hope it can actually reach that one with a good jump today and lower drop on Sunday. But either way, legs are better than New Moon`s, it`s catching up very well, nothing of note opens until 21st, and holiday season should be kind to holdovers. $300 m io isn`t dead and passing NM and DH1 is locked. Keep not believing if it suits you but you`ll see.

• Like 2

BD1 isn`t just hititng $16 mio for the weekend. It`s hitting closer to $17 mio. Now I hope it can actually reach that one with a good jump today and lower drop on Sunday. But either way, legs are better than New Moon`s, it`s catching up very well, nothing of note opens until 16th, and holiday season should be kind to holdovers. $300 m io isn`t dead and passing NM and DH1 is locked. Keep not believing if it suits you but you`ll see.

Fixed that for you.

And I am definitely believing that NM and DH1 will be passed now.

Shockingly good number for BD1.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:Only you are shocked. I was predicting great hold due to wedding and sex shit and you asked me what I was smoking? Who`s a pothead now? Oh, wait, you`ve always been one, with capital P. :P Edited by fishnets
  • Like 1